My super fantastic cousin Anne over at The Drankas gave me a Stylish Blogger Award a week or so ago and my lazy self has taken a while to ‘accept’. I was just saving it for something special. Just yesterday I reached 200 posts and so I figured that was probably about as special as it is gonna get around here.
As with any really awesome award, there are some responsibilities that go along with it. They are:
1. Thank and link back to the person who gave you this award.
Thanks, Anne! It is so fun to read about the going ons in your sweet family. Your life is so different than mine and so it is fun to see what other people consider to be ‘normal’. I am so excited for your little one on the way and can’t wait to meet her and read about your new adventures as a parent.
2. Share 7 things about yourself. (I decided to share 7 things about my blog, is that ok with you?)
- I really am not much of a writer. (But you all probably have figured that out by now.) I’m just here because I enjoy it and every once in a while I feel like I just might have something that someone may find interesting.
- My photos could stand to be improved. My amazing husband bought me a Nikon D3100 for Christmas. It came complete with classes so I could learn how to use it properly and everything. We were even looking into getting me some photo editing software. Awesome me broke it last week. Nice.
- I don’t like when blogs are super duper cluttered up and I get super finicky about how mine looks. This is kinda bad because I don’t really know too much about techie stuff so it takes me a while to figure things out. I’m getting there though.
- My blog changes themes a lot. First I just felt like I had something to say, then I thought it would help out my Etsy shop, then I wanted you to learn sewing with me (still working on that but currently discouraged because my iPad was recently lost/stolen with all my bookmarked links- this is not a good week for me in the electronic device area), and then I wanted to share my handmade gifts project with you. Now I am so happy to just be me and combine all of it.
- I wish when you hovered on my page links that the color didn’t turn to red. (Remember? Finicky yes, techie no.)
- I used to post once a day, once a week, once a month…. whatever I felt like. I actually went a whole year without making a post. Now I get bummed if I miss one day.
- I really am enjoying blogging! I hope you are enjoying my blog as much as I am. Thanks for reading!
3. Award 15 recently discovered great bloggers.
Hmmm…. I think I’m gonna skip this one. If you look in my sidebar, I have taken time to link up a ton of awesome blogs. If you are reading this, and you blog, and you wish to be awarded as a “Stylish Blogger,” then consider yourself tagged. I know you’re stylish! Make sure you comment back here with the link so we can all find you (I’ll even count it as an extra giveaway entry).
Didn’t I say something about a giveaway? Oh yes! To celebrate my 200th post AND my
stylish blogginess I am giving away this sweet little set of spring notecards.
How do you enter? There is only one requirement to enter to win these notecards:
1. Leave a comment on this post. (Required)
Would you like some extra (optional) entires? Please leave a separate comment for each thing that you do.
1. Subscribe to my blog.
2. Like my Facebook page.
Winning entry will be verified, so make sure you play by the rules! Giveaway is only open to US residents because of those crazy shipping costs. Sorry! Good luck. I will choose a winner on April 1st.