>Here in my neck of the woods we are gearing up for yet another snow storm. Normally I have a big problem with winter (beach weather is more my style). This year I was doing really great. Storm after storm and below normal temps weren’t getting me down. Then last week we had upper forties all week and it was such a tease! Now I am ready for spring.
Ok fine, I know it’s coming. Since we’re all getting stuck in our houses we might as well get crafty right? What’s that you say? You’re not very crafty? Well, here are some ideas for you!
These craft kits are fun, beautiful, simplified….. I’ve been thinking of a few reasons why you might want to use a DIY (Do It Yourself) kit:
1. You don’t know a thing about crafting but would like to try.
2. Birthday party crafts/favors.
3. Maybe you are thinking about getting into a new hobby but want to make sure you like it and/or want to learn more about it.
4. You like the sense of accomplishment.
5. You are lazy. (that’s me!)
Whatever the reason, check out these great kits! (And let me know what you are crafting on this weekend!)