I’m no Oprah, but I still have some faves!
- The Bible
- The Power of A Positive Mom – Carroll Ladd
- The Power of A Praying Woman – Stormie Omartian
Things In My Life:
- Provo Craft Cricut
- Victoria’s Secret ‘Pink’
- My purse from Styles By Elaina
- Mona Lisa (the Mazda 5)
- Black and Pink Putter Andrew got me (yes, disc golf)
- Kitchenaid Stand Mixer
- New furniture set in our basement
- My pink bicycle (that I can’t ride because I’m pregnant)
And we can not forget the things on my wish list. After all, it is almost my birthday!
- I-pod Touch
- A new bag from Elaina
- Some new RocketDogs
- Pots and Planters for my new deck garden
- Wii Fit
- Accesories for my kitchenaid
- IPod touch (oh wait, did I say that already?)
Hopefully you can find some new faves from my last. I want to know what yours are too! Give me some new things to try. What can you not live without, and what is your frivolous love?
Disclaimer: This is my favorite THINGS post. Not people, etc. Yes, it is a very superficial blog post.